FG BRISIN 5,000 Applicants Recruitment 2021 Job Vacancies has been anticipating in the country for a while, we have receiving messages from applicants asking about the 2021 FG BRISIN 5,000 Applicants Recruitment exercise.
We are also aware that rumors has been spreading that the BRISIN 5,000 Applicants Recruitment Job Vacancy Application Form has been released, some people provide mobile numbers in order to be called by the innocent applicants for the BRISIN Recruitment 2021 in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification.
FG BRISIN 5,000 Applicants Recruitment 2021 Job Vacancies Requirements:
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
FG BRISIN 5,000 Applicants Recruitment 2021 Education Qualification:
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
Field of Studies Required
- Computer Engineers, Demography, Computer Scientists, Banking and Finance, Public Administrations, International Relations, Business Administration, Mass Communication, Structural Engineering, Building Construction, Economics, English language, Project Development, Law, Accountancy, Information Technology, Sociology, Psychology, Statistics, Criminology, Health Education, Agricultural Science, Philosophy, Geology, Architecture, Carpentry and Woodwork, Mathematics, Etc.
How to get FG BRISIN 5,000 Applicants Recruitment 2021 Job Application Form
- If you have you an active email address, subscribe to our newsletter below for fast updates.
- Join our social media platforms, Like Us on Facebook or follow twitter below for speedy updates.
If you want us to help you with more information at the right time about the FG BRISIN 5,000 Applicants Recruitment Job Vacancy Application Form and Guide 2021/2022, kindly drop your name and email Address on our Comment Box. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
Note: The FG BRISIN 5,000 Applicants Recruitment Job Vacancy Application Form has not officially started, you can visit the official BRISIN Recruitment Portal via https://www.brisin.gov.ng/register OR be Visiting this site Frequently for update anytime the FG BRISIN 5,000 Applicants Recruitment Job Vacancy shortlisted applicants list is out.
- FG BRISIN 5,000 Applicants Recruitment Job Vacancy Applicant is informed that a fee of N1000 to cover registration, portal, screening and training is applicable.
- The best selected candidates on each field would take a 2 weeks trainees trainer course in Italy, US and London.