JAMB Direct Entry 2019 application in progress, here with are the registration procedure for Direct Entry (DE) admission into various tertiary institutions for 2019/2020 academic session. The sales of application form commenced on 10th July, 2019.
- Registration fee for the 2017 Direct Entry is Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000) only. Candidates are also to pay Five Hundred Naira (₦500) only to obtain the Direct Entry examination reading text ”The Last Days at Forcados High School”.
- Visit the JAMB Portal via www.jamb.org.ng Create an account on this platform (You do not need to create account if you already have one)
- Upon account creation, print the confirmation mail and take it to the bank for payment(PIN vending)
- Continue registration by supplying the vended PIN on the mobile application or the JAMB Registration Application at CBT centre
- Complete other required information via the mobile application or the JAMB Registration Application at CBT centre
- Proceed to the nearest CBT centre to capture passport and fingerprints (this can only be done at the Accredited JAMB CBT centre)
Note: You can print Direct Entry Pre-payment slip if you have account already (this is a tender for your bank payment)
- Login to your dashboard and click Direct Entry Registration to print the Pre-payment Slip
- As it is the practice, centres are allowed to charge not more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) only as registration fee. Any centre that charges more than ₦700 should be reported to JAMB for appropriate sanctions.
Candidates are to note that irrespective of their choice of course of study or method of testing, they will also be tested on a general text: “The Last Days at Forcados High School” by A.H. Mohammed for Direct Entry Candidates.
Candidates are warned that the Board has not authorized or solicited the services of ANY establishment /group or individual other than the accredited CBT centres for this registration exercise.
JAMB Direct Entry 2019 Admission Requirements:
Candidates with one of the following qualifications may be considered for admission by Direct Entry:
(a) A minimum of five (5) GCE/WASCE credits at not more than two sittings with at least two Principal or Advanced level G.C.E. and the others.
(b) Two passes at the IJMB Advanced Level Examination, Cambridge moderated Schools of Basic Studies Terminal Examination, JUPEB or Institute of Baccalaureate from recognised institutions with SSCE/GCE, NTS/NBC credits equivalent in three other subjects (SUBJECT TO UNIVERSITY REQUIREMENTS).
(c) Passes in two major subjects in the NCE with S.S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in THREE other subjects (mainly for Education Courses) and ND. Education may be accepted as a third A’ Level subject for those taking courses in Education.
(d) Minimum of lower credit grade in National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma including the O’Level requirements.
(e) Candidates are to note that they will be required to provide their JAMB registration number which they used in gaining admission to NCE, Diploma etc for Direct Entry admission.
JAMB Direct Entry 2019 application form closing date is August 12th, 2019.
Best of luck To all the Direct Entry 2019 Candidates.
Top Gist NG Team