Right here, you’ll see procedures on how to apply for Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2019/2020 Exercise and the complete registration guide is here via www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng. Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment 2019/2020 Online Registration Starts on 12 January 2019 and closes on 23 February 2019 and also Nigeria AirForce 2019 Recruitment Zonal Recruitment Exercise will hold from 9 March 2019 – 23 March 2019.
The Nigerian Air Force invites application from suitable qualified candidates for Nigerian Air Force Airmen/ Airwomen Recruitment Exercise BMTC 2019.
Interested applicants are to note that 2019 Nigerian Air force recruitment online registration and all other recruitment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made.
Please before you proceed filling the online NAF 2019 application kindly take your time to read this article. You will see how to register for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2019/2020 Exercise, the application form and closing Date.
You will get first hand information on how to register for 2019 Nigerian Air force recruitment exercise. If you’ve been wanting to apply for Nigerian Air force, this year 2019 then now is the time for you to apply.
How to Apply For Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2019/2020 Exercise
1. To apply for Nigerian AirForce recruitment 2019 exercise, interested applicants are to apply free of charge online.
2. Applicants are to apply once, multiple online application will be disqualified.
3. Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
a. Local Government Indigeneship Form.
b. Attestation Form to be signed by Military officer or Local Government Chairman.
c. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
d. Acknowledgment Form.
- Nigeria Army Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Has Started
- Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2019/2020 Form Portal is Now Open – Register Now
- FG Begins P-YES Recruitment 2019 Registration – Register Now
- FRSC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form
What are the 2019 Nigeria AirForce Recruitment Registration Requirements?
Underlisted documents are the requirement for Nigeria Air Force (NAF) Recruitment 2019/2020 Registration and note as well that if you forge any document, you’ll be caught.
NAF RECRUITMENT 2019 REQUIREMENTS
4. Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
5. Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
6. Non Tradesmen/Women.
a. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 31 December 2019.
b. Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
a. Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistance imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
b. Applicants must possess a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
c. Drivers must posses a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
d. Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which will include certificates and medals.
You can only apply for Nigeria AirForce Recruitment 2019 registration when you know that you the above listed requirements.
- Applicants are to apply once, multiple online application will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by Military officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2019 Form Portal is opened now.
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2019.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should:
Click Here To Apply Online
For Technical Support: For Technical Support, please call: 09064432351, 09055840142, 08053440802 or Email: email@example.com
Note: All phone lines are available Monday – Friday between 8:30AM and 5:30PM