Right here are steps on how to Check 2019 NECO Result Online | NECO RESULT 2019 CHECKER – Mynecoexams.com. The National Examinations Council (NECO), on Thursday released the June/July 2019 Senior Secondary Schools results. This is to inform the general public that the 2019 NECO June/July Result is out and can be check online now on the NECO Result Checker official website via www.mynecoexams.com.
HOW to Check 2019 NECO Result Online:
To check your 2019 NECO June/July Result Online, follow the five (5) simple steps above. You can also email or print your result
1. Visit www.mynecoexams.com select year Examination Type
2. Select year of examination
3. Enter your card PIN number
4. Enter your Examination Number
5. Click on “Check My Result” button
Note: NECO Result Card is N300 only.
Enter your details in the boxes provided. With correct details, your result will be displayed.
Get Result Cards in all NECO offices
The NECO support lines are available between 8.00am and 7.00pm (Nigerian Time).
You can also contact NECO offices
How to Print NECO 2019 Result Online
You can now print out your result by clicking on the Print Icon on the NECO website page or use your keyboard by pressing Ctrl+P.
Select your printer connected to your computer and click OK. (Your result will be printed).
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Steps To Check 2019 NECO June/July Result Online | NECO RESULT CHECKER SMS
- How to check my 2019 NECO Result
- My NECO result for 2019/2020
- I can’t check my result but NECO website is not found
- When is 2019 NECO Result going to be out
- I want to see my result, how do I do it?
- WASSCE 2019/2020 – WAEC direct online.
- I can’t log in to mynecoexams.com to check my result
- Please I can’t see my NECO result 2019
- If our NECO Result Comes Out pls Let Me Know
HOW TO CHECK NECO SSCE RESULT ON NECO PORTAL
- Select year Examination Type
- Select year of examination – This is
- Enter your card PIN number
- Enter your Examination Number
- Click on “Check My Result” button