All the JAMB UTME 2018 Result are now online follow the steps here to view yours. The result of the just concluded 2018 Jamb UTME Examination has been released. Check your UTME 2018 result now at www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme4/. UTME computer based test (CBT) will start on Saturday, March 17 and end on Saturday, May, 31 2018. Candidates that chose CBT have been instructed to reprint their e-registration slip in order to ascertain their CBT centre.
To Check your 2018 UTME Result, visit the JAMB Result checker website at
www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme1 and enter your registration number in the field provided and Check Result your JAMB UTME result will be displayed.
Read Also: Jamb 2018 Withheld Results Released today Check Yours Here
Although the JAMB boss gave www.jamb.org.ng/efacility as the website for checking JAMB UTME 2018 result, we have discovered that the correct site is www.jamb.org.ng/efacility.
Note that you have only 5 free access to the JAMB UTME result checker website. So, do not over login.
Just login and print out your UTME result or send to your email so that you will not have to check your result all the time.
Remember to recheck and confirm your result during post UTME period just to be sure your score is still the same.
Once you have access the JAMB UTME result checker five times, you will be required to buy a JAMB e-Facility card for 1000 Naira for further access.
Over 96.2% of 2018 Jamb UTME result has been released. According to the Jamb head, candidates can check their Jamb UTME result on the internet via Jamb UTME 2018 result checker website.
From the information on 2018 Jamb UTME result checker portal, you will not need your Jamb UTME scratch card to check your result.
How to Reprint Your 2018 Original JAMB Result Slip
1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and Password to Sign In
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Print Result Slip”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page.
5. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
6. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in bold in red.
7. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank and Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
8. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
9. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
10. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following: a. Year of Exam and b. JAMB Registration Number
After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Result Slip as shown on screen.
Congratulations! You can now reprint your original JAMB result slip with ease.