How To download WhatsApp on iPhone | How To Save Whatsapp Status – www.whatsapp.com – With WhatsApp, you can be able get fast, simple, secure messaging and calling for free*, available on phones all over the world. This app is now the easiest and cheapest way to chat with your friends.
WhatsApp Messenger is the most convenient way of quickly sending messages on your mobile phone to any contact or friend on your contacts list. WhatsApp users can send text messages, voice messages, links and images to any other user. Automatic image compression makes transferring files very easy (although there is obviously some quality loss).
- Tap the “App Store” app.
- Tap Search . This is on the bottom of your screen.
- Type in “WhatsApp”.
- Tap “whatsapp”. It should be the first result in the drop-down menu.
- Tap GET . This should be to the right of “WhatsApp Messenger.”
- Tap INSTALL .
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
How To download WhatsApp Status
So you don’t have to ask someone to send you a picture/video you viewed.
1. Open your file Manager
2. Press “option” key 》settings 》check “view hidden files”
3. Go back to the File Manager and scroll to the whatsapp folder.
4. Open “Media” folder
5. Usually the first folder you should see is “.statuses”
6. That folder contains all the viewed statuses over the 24hr period.
7. Take note that they automatically delete themselves after 24hr.
8. To save the viewed file for future, move/copy it/them to another folder of your choice.
Currently, WhatsApp is compatible with just about all mobile operating systems on the market: Android, iOS, Symbian and Windows Phone. So this basically means you’ll be able to use WhatsApp to communicate with any friend, regardless of what model of device they have.