How To Open Western Union Account Money Transfer in Nigeria – Western Union Account is an online financial platform which provides different monetary services and other products like payment of bills, money transfer and others private enterprise financial services.
In this article, I am going to teach you how to create a Western Union account by visiting Western Union website and follow up with steps on the website.
To register Western Union Account Money Transfer in Nigeria is very simple and we have even made it more effortless through the steps provided below. Using the guide, you are going to open your own Western Union account just within a minute.
Other Related Articles:
UNICAF Scholarships 2018/2019 Application Form and How to Apply Online
Hungary Visa Lottery 2018/2019 Application Form Is Now Out Register Here
US Navy Recruitment 2018 Application Form – Apply Now For USA Navy 2018 Recruitment
Italy Schengen Visa Lottery 2018 Application Form – Italian Visa Requirements & Guide
Requirements For Western Union Account Money Transfer in Nigeria
1. You will need to provide your full names which should also be the same on your identity card for verification purpose.
2. You must have an email address to be able to open Western Union account successfully.
3. You will be requested to provide a security question and answer to the question.
Then other details should also be provided and you will see them right below. Thus let us go now to how to create a Western Union account.
How To Open Western Union Account Money Transfer in Nigeria
1. Visit the Western Union registration portal
2. Enter the information needed and they are; your full names, Date of birth, Email address, password, Your Address, Zip Code, Phone Number, Security questions.
3. Carefully read, accept and agree to Western Union terms and conditions.
4. Click “Complete”.
With the steps above your Western Union account will be created successfully and you are good to go.
Share this helpful tips using the sharing buttons below, and also ask questions or make suggestions using the comment section below.