How To Purchase Jamb UTME Application Form Via Remita
1. Visit www.jamb.org.ng/efacility and login with your email and password
2. Under “Sales of Form” click “UTME Examination”
3. Click “Remita Payment” and Continue to payment
4. Pay easily with any of the options below:
• With this link, Download Remita mobile App. and pay directly from your
bank account or with your Debit card
• Internet Banking of Select Banks
• Process your RRR at any Bank Branch
5. After payment your PIN will be sent to your JAMB profile email address.
You can also view the PIN via the UTME examination menu on the portal or
The online receipt of your Remita App.
INSTRUCTIONS ON ACCESS CODE INSTALLATION
1. Admin System (the first system) you keyed in the Access code.
• This system can add other systems in the centre.
• This system creates the username and password for that centre (SuperUser).
• Then create a general user which will be used on the other machines.
2. To add other systems.
• Install the Registration application on the new machine.
• Run the JAMB Registration Application.
• It will prompt you to key in your access code
• At this point, wait! Do not key in the access code.
• Note the system ID on that system.
• Go back to the Admin system, launch the Application and GOTO System Management.
• Click on Manage Systems.
• Type in the system ID of the new system and SAVE.
• Go back to the new System and insert the access code.
• Sign in with the general username and password (Not SuperUser).
• All should be fine now.
Jamb UTME Application Form Purchase Has Now Made Essay using Remita.
CBT: JAMB TRAINS VISUALLY IMPAIRED NATIONWIDE
Determined to make the Computer Based Test all inclusive to different category of candidates with disability, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) embarked on nationwide training for visually impaired on the use of Apex Braille-note computer.