Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Lead
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
- Regularly reviews the reports of QHSE yearly plan implementation and QHSE performance to ensure its continuing suitability and effectiveness.
- Represents company management in clients QHSE committee sessions
- Define QHSE performance criteria.
- Regularly organize QHSE management meetings and review seasonal HSE reports.
- Organize and review QHSE annual plan and monitor the implementation process.
- Approve QHSE related criteria, requirements, practice and guidelines.
- Report and provide advice to the management regarding development, operation and maintenance of QHSEMS.
- Implement and control the status of safety functions and ensure that relevant safety requirements are implemented at all levels.
- Planning and conducting HSE inspections and audits, verify that activities of operation, maintenance and modification are carried out according to the HSEMS.
- Evaluate contractors HSE capability assessment.
- Plan and carry out audits on contractors.
- Manage employee’s health at work.
- Affiliate with client’s security arrangement.
- Liaise with government regulatory agencies for QHSE matters.
- Manage and coordinate all HSE personnel
- Lead investigations
- Minimum of a B. Tech, B.Sc or B.Eng in Sciences or Engineering plus NEBOSH Certification or equivalent
- Minimum of 12 years experience (at least 8 years in the oil and gas industry in a hydrocarbon production environment) with at least 5 years in a HSE Lead position.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2020.