FHON Consulting – We pride ourselves on working with clients who are ambitious and want to set defined goals and objectives. Webelieve that putting the right things in place such as people, processes, and systems with exceptional customers’expectations in mind, will get one to the right place. We are here to solve industry challenges in business strategy, branding, marketing, public relations, organizational operations, human resources, information technology, digital presence, advanced analytics, advisory services, and corporate finance across all industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for all recruitment, leave, promotions and terminations, etc
- Identify KPIs and Conduct staff appraisals
- Develop Company’s Human Resources Policies
- Maintain all office and employee records
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities
- Ensuringthat the company complies with all laws as regards pensions and staff Paye
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential and any other duty which may be assigned
- Relationship management with regulatory authorities and Vendors
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions, or redundancy packages with staff and representatives
- Maintaining current HR files, records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Looking after the health, safety, and welfare of all employees
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefits documentation
- Staff induction and Onboarding Process
- Staff exit procedure & Online
- Prepare salary schedule
- Ensuring employees have the right to work in the organization
- Strategic Management
- Update staff handbook and sanction policies
- Follow the point deduction system and reward system
- Conduct Staff audit ( identify over staff and under staff)
- Carry out staffverification
- Pension and Tax remittance
- Escalate and advise management on issues.
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related fields.
- Only candidates with a minimum of 2 years experience specifically in human resources management should apply.
- Additional certification in Human Resources will be an added advantage.(CIPM)
- Ability to negotiateand resolve conflicts amicably
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- A complete understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Meticulous attention to details
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suites.
- Ability to Multitask and prioritize.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online