Fadac Resources and Services – Our client in the health care sector is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources / Admin Executive
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Handling day to day questions and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Effectively communicating company policies and procedures. Promote understanding within the organization and across the school operations.
- Recruit for open positions and perform the full life cycle of recruiting activities including sourcing and screening applicants, maintaining recruiting systems, drafting offer letters, providing follow-through with candidates, supporting hiring managers, and reporting recruiting statistics.
- Draft and update job descriptions; assist in classifying positions and/or reclassifying positions as needed.
- Lead employee on-boarding activities; answer employee questions and provide support to managers when integrating new hires into the organization.
- Conduct background checks and training of all applicable employees.
- Administer employee benefit programs, answer employee questions, support claim resolution, and maintain related systems.
- Support the performance review process; provide employees and managers with information about the process, policies, job duties, and process for promotion.
- Lead employee recreation and recognition programs.
- Maintain employee records.
- Responsible for new hire, termination, and change of status forms with payroll. Serve as employee liaison to assist in problem resolution with issues related to benefit deductions and pay.
- Coordinate and ensure completion of employee exit interviews. Report outcome of exit interview information to management and tracks/maintains data.
- Ensure compliance with applicable employment laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human resource management, or a similar degree.
- 3 years previous work experience as an HR Generalist.
- General knowledge of the principles and practices of Human Resource Management;
- Good Knowledge of Labor Law.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and make deadlines.
- Demonstrates good judgment; approachable and professional; solid problem-solving skills; ability to handle multiple tasks; self-motivated; well organized.
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2021.