Are you looking for Ibaka TV Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies? Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for 2019 PIbaka TV recruitment? If yes, then continue reading. It is our concern to bring to your notice that Ibaka TV Recruitment 2019 Application is currently ongoing. Right here is full guideline on how to apply for the Ibakatv Recruitment 2019 Exercise.
Ibakatv recruitment 2019/2020 application registration form is what you are about to see here.
There are many thing you need to understand about Ibakatv before you apply Here online. In case you’ve not known before, Ibakatv online general 2019 recruitment is free.
Read on to see Ibakatv Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies, and how Ibaka Entertainment Limited Recruitment 2019 Application Portal looks like.
Ibaka Entertainment Limited (IbakaTV) Recruitment 2019 Portal is now opens for fresh registration.
There are many thing you need to understand about Ibaka Entertainment Limited (IbakaTV) before you apply. In case you’ve not known before Ibaka TV recruitment 2019 application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about Ibaka Entertainment Limited recruitment 2019 include:
- Is Ibaka TV Recruitment 2019 form out?,
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Ibaka Entertainment Limited (IbakaTV) Recruitment form?,
- When will IbakaTV start 2019 Recruitment?,
- I need Ibaka Entertainment Limited 2019 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for Ibaka Entertainment Limited Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies? Just to list a few.
For that reason, we decided to create this page to enlightened you regards to Ibaka TV Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies.
Other Related Jobs
Here we will reveal to you the procedure on how to fill Ibaka Entertainment Limited (IbakaTV) application form 2019. Before you apply kindly read the registration guidelines below:
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Accounts Officer
- The job holder must have a Bachelor’s Degree 2nd Class honours in Accounting, Finance or other related fields with a minimum of 3 years’ post qualification in a reputable organisation.
- Must be proficient in Xero Business Accounting software. Possession of a Master’s degree and professional certification will be an added advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent Team playing skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good knowledge of spread sheets
- Proficient and versatile in the use of technology and accounting software packages
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and pressurized work environment
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Innovate, prioritize and implement effectively
- Hard work, High level of honesty and integrity
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
2.) HR & Administrative Officer
- Performance review methods and techniques
- Staff training, development and recognition
- Mentoring and coaching
- Emotional Intelligence
- Nigeria Labour Law and Industrial Relations
- ILO standards
- Facilities & Maintenance
- The job holder MUST have a Bachelor’s Degree 2nd Class honours in Human Resources, Psychology, Industrial Relations or any other Social Sciences discipline with a minimum of 3 years’ post qualification experience from a reputable organization, consulting experience will be valuable.
- Candidate must be a member: (Associate or Student) of CIPM.
- Possession of a Master’s Degree and other relevant professional certification will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Project management skills are essential
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- PC skills; Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); and other applicable applications;
- Team building skills
- Problem solving skills
- Basic counselling and negotiation skills
- Time management skills
- Outstanding Presentation Skills
- Integrity and confidentiality.
3.) Digital Marketer
- The job holder must have a Bachelor’s Degree Second Class in Business, Communication or Marketing related discipline with a minimum of 4 years’ post qualification experience preferably in media and communication industry.
- Possession of a Master’s Degree and experience in developing strategic business plan in digital media sphere will be an added advantage.
- 4 years experience to create digital and social strategies that drive development of digital experiences and digital campaigns for leading brands.
- Have a passion for digital trends that drive consumer behavior and that affect the way brands communicate. They must always be at the intersection of digital culture and creativity.
- The ideal candidate is passionate about the digital space, has an innate curiosity about consumer behavior, and a strong storyteller.
- Web Marketing.
- Website optimization.
- Proven ability to rapidly synthesize large quantities of information, identify critical observations and insights and summarize, identifying implications and opportunities.
- Active user of digital, mobile and social media & SEO.
- Must be google and Oracle certified.
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills. Must be able to write simply and persuasively.
- Diplomatic and professional with the ability to work well with all levels of staff (both internal and external)
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Must be target driven
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Passion and empathy for the consumer’s perspective
- Strong understanding of the digital media landscape
- Ability to effectively manage competing initiatives and priorities.
- Flexibility and creative approach to problem solving.
4.) Graphics/Creative Director
Ibaka TV Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- The job holder must have a Bachelor’s a Degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper/Upper Credit from a reputable institution.
- The candidate must possess 5 years’ design experience in an in-house creative department or design firm.
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills.
- Adaptable and quick learner. Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity for IbakaTV.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with HTML and motion graphics a plus.
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Expert knowledge in graphic production process.
- Ability to handle projects from start to finish with minimal or no supervision.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the mail.