Are you looking for IBEDC recruitment 2019 form portal? if you will like to apply then right here is steps on how to apply for the ongoing IBEDC Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies online. You will see how to Register at www.careers.sahara-group.com/apply, for IBEDC recruitment 2019.
We have diligently written down all the information concerning IBEDC recruitment 2019 job application registration on this page. You will get to know the mode of application, requirements and application closing date here.
All the information you need about IBEDC Recruitment 2019 is right here now. If you are ready to see what you’ve not seen about IBEDC jobs, kindly ensure you read the information here till finish.
There are many thing you need to understand about Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company – IBEDC before you apply Here online. In case you’ve not known before, Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company – IBEDC Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancy application is free.
So now let’s walk you through the simple step by step guide on how to fill Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company recruitment 2019 application. Kindly read the full registration guidelines below before applying:
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company are currently recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Regional IT Support Officer
2.) Safety Engineer
3.) Regulatory Risk Officer
4.) Materials Management Officer
5.) Account Officer
IBEDC Recruitment 2019 Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor’s Degree
- Required Experience 10 – 15 years
- Excellent co-ordination and organization skills
- Quality experience in writing various scripting languages
- Understanding of the business of IBEDC and related businesses in the electricity sector
- Knowledge of Utilities Industry
- Strategic planning and Business Development (services and products)
- Strong Customer Relation Management skills
- Knowledge of Marketing & Customer Insights
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal , negotiation and communications skills
- Knowledge of billing /collection practices, procedures, and basic software in billing reconciliation
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite and relevant billing applications utilized by IBEDC.
Functional Competence Required
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent record keeping
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2019 General Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Arts or Humanities or any other related field.
- Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Personnel Management is an added advantage
- At least 2 years experience/education in general principles of Human Resources Management
Application Closing Date
1st September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- When the page opens, click on “Click here see vacancies” and select “HR Business Partners” to apply accordingly
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.