IBEDC Recruitment Form 2019/2019 Portal is now open for new application intake. Have you been looking for IBEDC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form? If you just answered yes, then I’ll be showing you registration guide. I’ll like to encourage you to ca down and read this guide very well. You’ll learn the whole steps involved in submitting OPEC online recruitment form at IBEDC Recruitment Portal 2019.
Are you interested in seeing all the guidelines about how to apply for 2018 IBEDC jobs here in Nigeria? If yes, read the guides below:
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
IBEDC is an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
1.) PPM Monitoring Officer
2.) PPM Monitoring Supervisor
- Reporting to the Regional Head, the RTM will develop and implement appropriate strategies to deliver on the Regional Technical targets
- Keep abreast of current trends and serves as a technical advisor to the Region to improve technical strategy & operations.
- Conduct periodic inspection programs to ensure technical assets and equipment are functioning optimally (transformers, cables, etc.)
- Coordinate cohesive functioning of O&M teams at the BHs to ensure a high degree of reliability/availability of equipment and facilities
- Implement various maintenance related programs including routine, proactive, preventative and predictive maintenance
- Ensure that technical operations are executed in compliance with safety rules, policies and procedures
IBEDC Recruitment Form 2019 Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering with a deep understanding of principles and practices of power distribution operations
- Minimum of 15 years supervising technical operations within the power utility industry (at least 5 of which should be in a senior technical role).
- Membership of a professional body is required (i.e NSE, COREN etc)
- Good working knowledge of laws/regulations governing the Nigerian Power Sector is an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly visit http://careers.ibedc.com/careers to apply online.
Application Closing Date
- When the page opens, click on “Click here see vacancies” and select “Regional Technical Manager (RTM)” to apply accordingly
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.