SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: ICSS & DCS Supervisor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract type: Temporary Work Contract
Contractual Hours: Full Time
Contract Duration: 1 Year (Renewable)
- Assist in the integration of new plant facilities, equipment, and modifications in the DCS and ICSS systems.
- Assist in the selection and requisition of appropriate and correct materials
- Provide availability for installations, Analyze and diagnose possible communication problems, Execute the control modifications and/or corrective actions for:
- Alarm labels, wrong animations etc.
- Logic change on special working points.
- Data maintenance and updating available for P.I.
- Scale and threshold check, possible corrective actions.
- Transfer these modifications on offshore sites and update them.
- Analyze and diagnose possible automation working problems.
- Execute program modifications required by Client.
- Realize controller and automaton programs backups.
- Keep up to date DCS documents and diagram.
- Diagnose malfunctions and execute the material maintenance.
- PLCs batteries follow-up, possible changes.
- Take instruction from the maintenance superintendent of Client
- Use the CMMS (SAP) software as his main organizational tool.
- Manage system follow up.
- Involvement in construction works in accordance with maintenance superintendent
- Provide an assistance to the operators :give precise details about pump start-up or valve port conditions help for diagnosis, explain DCS functionalities (test report printing, threshold modification, alarm inhibit, etc.).
- Assist mainly instrument supervisor in their different maintenance tasks connected with the DCS (scale check, measures etc.)
Material used on site:
- SIEMENS Simatic S5
- Les serveurs: CISCO 4000
- Bently Nevada
Candidates must have the following:
- Required Disciplines: Engineering
- Required Course Of Study: Bachelor of Engineering
- Required Certificate: B.Sc. / B. Eng.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Industrial Engineering or High Diploma in Technological school supported with specialized training and courses.
- At least with 10 years’ experience in his line of profession and actual experience in oil & gas industry.
- Knowledge on the specific OEM equipment installed on the field, the capability on reading, interpreting technical drawings, P&IDs;, cause and effect matrix and various flow charts.
- Expert knowledge of Foxboro DCS experience in PLC, Allen Bradley, Siemens, Ladder logic system etc.; plus related communication
- Interface and Human Machine interface (HMI) – and all machine monitoring system (Bentley Nevada) including GE systems 1.
- Documented training in instrumentation and controls
- Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel, Maximo
- PLC: Rockwell , Siemens , Mitsubishi, Schneider
- DCS: Siemens PCS 7, Including F&G and ESD Systems
- OTS: Operator Training Simulator (Siemens).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online