SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICSS / PLC Supervisor
Reference No: 2019-14438
Location: Offshore in Nigeria
Contract: International Contract
Contractual hours: Full time
- Manages interventions using the CMIMS and work packs provided by the planning team,
- Reviews all intervention reports in the CMIMS (including those concerning SMC) and writes the detailed technical
- reports related to his field,
- Monitors (and in certain plant – Operates) the functioning of any equipment placed under his responsibility,
- Performs trouble shooting in the ICSS, PLC, etc.
- Follows up the Parameter values and alarms in the concerned systems for condition monitoring purposes,
- Controls and applies inhibits in the systems as directed and controlled by COMPANY rules and procedures.
- Maintains an accurate and auditable log of all system faults and inhibits (Short term and long term)
- Takes part in daily, weekly and coordination meetings on SITE,
- Ensures that the transfer of knowledge by mentoring occurs properly within his teams and actively participates in this
- himself, leading others by his example,
- Manages and Coaches/Mentors the ICSS/PLC technician directly under his responsibility,
- Carries out, at COMPANY Validation, any intervention within his field of competence.
- Takes in charge the systems under his responsibility in case of breakdown until correct operation is resumed.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in the maintenance field on offshore oil and gas installations.
- Higher National Diploma or Higher qualification in Electrical / Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Experience in PLC, Allen Bradley, Siemens, ladder logic systems etc. plus related communication interfaces and Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) – and all Machine Monitoring Systems (Bentley Nevada) including GE System 1
- Documented training in Instrumentation & Controls.
Minimum level of experience required:
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
Application Closing Date