Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company – IKEDC Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancy Application Vacancy Form is Here at (IKEDC portal) www.careers.ikejaelectric.com. This publication is recruitment guide for Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) recruitment 2019/2020 Exercise. Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies application form is what we will be discussing here.
There are many thing you need to understand about Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company before you apply Here online. In case you’ve not known before, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancy application is free.
Below are recent searches used to find this recruitment guide on Google search:
- When is IKEDC Recruiting for 2019 Starting?
- How to apply for Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company 2019 Recruitment?
- Has Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Started Recruitment for 2019?
- IKEDC 2019 Official Recruitment Portal?
- IKEDC Recruitment 2019 Application Requirement?
- 2019 Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Deadline
So now let’s walk you through the simple step by step guide on how to fill Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancy application form . Kindly read the full registration guidelines below before applying:
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Graduate Media Support Officer
Deadline: 13th September, 2019.
2.) Media Support Coordinator
Deadline: 13th September, 2019.
3.) Metering Project Management Supervisor
Deadline: 6th September, 2019.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company – IKEDC Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- A minimum of first degree in any field.
- Additional post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Requires at least 3 years relevant work experience
- Good Knowledge of metering infrastructures
- Familiarity with the various types of electricity metering infrastructure
- Sound knowledge of the electricity supply chain value system
- Sound Knowledge of the electricity regulatory codes and requirements
- Energy audit/accounting capabilities
- Business Acumen
- Exemplary Customer Orientation
- Planning and Organizing
- Training/Resource Facilitation
- Relationship Management
- Discipline & Integrity
- Communication skills.
- Business ethics.
- Great analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to influence others
- Good Intuitive and observatory skills
- Good listening and questioning skills
- Leadership Skills
- Coaching skills.
Application Closing Date
13th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Other Related Job Vacancies
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies (65 Openings)
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies (15 Openings) – Apply Now
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies (2 Positions)
- GIGM Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies