The Industrial Training Fund (1FF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with ABSHA Digital Access, Jos invite applications from qualified candidates for a six months technical skills training programme.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Training Programme
Location: Jos, Plateau
Duration: 6 Months
The Industrial Training Fund (1FF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with ABSHA Digital Access, Jos will be conducting a six months Technical Skills Training Programme in the following trade areas:
- Web Site Design and Development
- Internet and IP Security
- Corel Draw / Graphics
- This programme aims at training and equipping youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in the areas mentioned above. It is also designed to promote public-private sector collaboration in Vocational and Technical Skills Training.
- This programme is entirely non-residential and candidates will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
- Admitted candidates will enjoy tuition fee, free lunch and token allowance to off-set their transportation costs.
Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and are required to possess any one of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate.
- National Technical Certificate in any of the above trade areas.
- National Diploma Certificate.
- Candidates are expected to write an entry test. Only successful candidates after the test will be invited for an interview.
- All short-listed candidates will be required to come with the original of their certificates (including birth certificate) to the venue of the interview.
- Candidates are required to make arrangements for their transportation and accommodation for the two days exercise.
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2021.
Test Date & Time
Monday, 21st & Tuesday 22nd June, 2021 at 8:00 am.
Interview Date & Time
Wednesday, 23rd June, 2021 at 8:00 am.
ABSHA Digital Access, CBT & Training Centre, No. 3 Former Nitel Building, Yakubu Gowon Way, Old Airpoft Junction, Jos, Plateau State.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a hand written Application, 2 recent Passport Photographs and Photocopies of Credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop a Hard copy with credentials in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Training Manager,
ABSHA Digital Access,
CBT & Training Centre,
No.3 Former Nitel Building, Yakubu Gowon Way,
Old Airport Junction, Jos, Plateau State.
Note: For more information please, call: 08033929915 or 08069593875.