The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employer’s Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with NECA Digital Training Centre, Lagos invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake four months intensive training programme which will cover ICDL, Digital Marketing and Graphics Design.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Training Programme
Duration: 4 months
At the end of the training, participant would be:
- Equipped with the globally recognized certification programme in Computer and Internet proficiency for employability.
- Skilled in the critical competencies in Information and Communication Technology required to create wealth and be self employed.
- Empowered with in-depth mentorship opportunities to become entrepreneurs capable of starting and running sustainable technology based businesses.
- Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee free, lunch and stipend. The programme is non-residential.
- Candidates will therefore, be responsible for their accommodation through the duration of the programme.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and are required to possess any one of the following qualifications:
- Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- HND or B.Sc
- Good numerical ability and fluency in communication is required skill. Interest and passion for exploring the ICT world as a career will be an added advantage.
Selected candidates will be contacted to come for an oral interview. Candidates should bring along the following:
- 2 passport size photographs
- Original Birth Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate (s)
- Original and photocopy of National ID, Voter’s Card or International Passport.
Application Closing Date
9th June 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and eligible candidates should forward their current CV, photocopies of their Credentials as well as a written Application to: email@example.com
For more information Please call: 08160600305.