Are you looking for Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Form Portal? Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for Industrial Training Fund 2019 recruitment? If yes, then continue reading. It is our concern to bring to your notice that the Industrial Training Fund Recruitment 2019 Application Form is out. Here is a guideline on how to apply for Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Recruitment 2019.
There are many thing you need to understand about Industrial Training Fund (ITF) before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, ITF recruitment 2019 application form is free.
- Some of the most asked questions about Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Recruitment 2019 include:
Is Industrial Training Fund 2019 Recruitment form out?,
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Industrial Training Fund Recruitment form?,
- When will ITF start 2019 Recruitment?,
- I need ITF 2019 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for ITF Recruitment 2019? Just to list a few.
For that reason, we decided to create this page to enlightened you regards to ITF 2019 Recruitment.
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerdock FZE wish to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a three month training in:
Title: Programme in Basic Fitting for the Oil and Gas Industry
Duration: 3 Months
- To develop skilled manpower capable of meeting the demands in basic structural steel fabrication
- To promote a public-private sector partnership model in Technical and Vocational Skills Training.
- Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee free study and free lunch. They will be paid a stipend as monthly allowance and awarded recognizable certification upon successful completion of the program.
- The Programme is entirely non -residential. Candidates, will, therefore, be responsible for their transportation and accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Recruitment 2019 Entry Qualification
- Applicants should be between the ages of 17 and 28 years and must possess any of the following basic qualifications:
- Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- National Technical Certificate in Fabrication Related Trades
- Federal Craft Certificate (similar to “b” above)
- Good numerical ability and fluency in communication skills will be an added advantage
Screened candidates will be contacted to come for a test and must bring 2 passport size photographs along with the following:
- Original Birth Certificate,
- Educational Qualification Certificate (s),
- Original and photocopy of National ID, Voter’s Card or International Passport.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2019.
Method of Qualification
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their current CV, photocopies of credentials as well as a written application address to the “Training School Coordinator, Nigerdock Training and Development Academy, Snake Island Integrated Free Zone, Apapa, Lagos” on any of the following mode:
1.) Email Application: email@example.com
2.) Drop application at the Nigerdock Guardhouse at Tin-Can Island, Apapa, Lagos.