The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with the Innoson Kiara Academy, Nnewi, invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to undertake a six months Technical Skills Training Programme.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Technical Skills Training Programme
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with the Innoson Kiara Academy, Nnewi will be conducting six months Technical Skills Training Programme in the following areas:
- Auto Mechanic
- Auto Electrical / Electronic and Air-Conditioning
- Auto Fabrication and Welding
- Auto Painting and Spraying
- Information and Communication Technology.
- This programme aims at training and equipping youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in the areas mentioned and promote Public-Private Sector Model in Vocational and Technical Skills Training.
- Applicants must be between 18-35 years of age and possess any of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Federal Craft Certificate
- National Technical Certificate in any of the above trade areas
Selected candidates will be contacted to come for a test and must bring 2 passport size photographs along with the following:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Original Educational Qualification Certificate (s)
- Original arid Photocopy of National ID, Voters Card or Drivers Licence.
- Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee free study, lunch and a monthly stipend
- The Programme is entirely non – residential. Candidates will therefore, be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a hand written application, two (2) recent passport photographs and photocopies of credentials to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Drop a hard copy addressed in a sealed envelope to:
The Training Manager,
Innoson Kiara Academy,
No. 2 Innoson industrial Estate, Akwa-Uru,
Umudim Nnewi, Anambra State.
Note: For more information, please call 08038837275 / 08038713376 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org