Industrial Training Fund Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal is open for unemployed SSCE, OND, HND and BA/BSc holders to apply. The Industrial Training Fund is recruiting Graduates and non graduates into the following vacant positions which is a major ongoing Recruitment. Please read the instruction here carefully before filling the Industrial Training Fund Recruitment 2018/2019 Form.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- When will Industrial Training Fund 2018 Recruitment start?
- Is ITF Recruitment 2018 form Out?
- Industrial Training Fund Recruitment 2018 Portal ?
- How to apply for Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Recruitment 2018?
- ITF 2018 Recruitment Requirement?
Industrial Training Fund 2018 Recruitment Vacancies
The Industrial Training Fund will be recruiting the following MDAs:
- – Federal Ministry of Education
- – Federal Ministry of Finance
- – Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- – General for the Federation
- – Federal Ministry of Information and Culture
- – Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing
- – Office of the Auditor
- – Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
- – Federal Ministry of Transport
- – Office of the Surveyor
- – General of the Federation
- – Bureau of Public Procurement.
- – Federal Ministry of Labour & Productivity
How To Apply For Industrial Training Fund 2018/2019 Recruitment
Suitably qualified candidates with character and integrity who are interested in making a career in the Industrial Training Fund will soon be invited to complete and submit an application online on ITF Website for any of the position indicated in each of the MDAs.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Industrial Training Fund Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide. All the needed information as regards to Industrial Training Fund 2018/2019 recruitment application, how to apply and submission is fully contained in this article. Please ensure you read through and follow all listed steps.
Industrial Training Fund 2018/2019 Current Job Vacancies
The existing vacancies are listed below;
Federal Ministry of Information;
Federal Ministry of Environment;
The Federal Ministry of Justice;
(iv) Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments; and
Bureau of Public Procurement.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Qualification: SSCE, OND, HND, BA/BSc.
Location of Job: Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara Job Field Administration / Secretarial General.
Industrial Training Fund Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Procedure
All interested applicants should kindly visit the ITF 2018 recruitment portal to apply online. Applicant are to not that all application are to submit online via the Industrial Training Fund recruitment enlistment portal.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google