Please see this guide about INEC Recruitment 2021 Application and how you can apply online via www.inecnigeria.org/careers. See how to get a job at INEC Nigeria for fresh graduates and experienced hire. Do you know that the functions of INEC as contained in Section 15, Part 1 of the Third Schedule of the 1999 Constitution (As Amended) and Section 2 of the Electoral Act 2010 (As Amended) includes to Organise, undertake and supervise all elections to the offices of the President and others.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections into various political offices in the country.
Has INEC Recruitment 2021 started? This is a question lots of our readers have been asking us. Today, we have decided to cover every aspect of the INEC Nigeria.
INEC Nigeria is currently NOT recruiting at the moment.
It will be recalled that on the 30th of May 2020 and 31st December 2020, the Commission issued a statement drawing the attention of the public to the circulation of purported letters of employment/appointment allegedly emanating from it. We had informed members of the public that the recruitment exercise has been suspended.
We advise the public to discountenance all rumors of recruitment by the Commission and treat letters of employment/recruitment purportedly emanating from the Commission as a scam.
Festus Okoye Esq.
National Commissioner & Chairman, Information and Voter Education Committee
14th August 2021.
INEC Recruitment 2021 Application Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division or an HND in the related field with Upper Credit only.
- Must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Should have at least 4-5 years of professional work experience on the job.
- Position demands excellent writing skills.
- Exceptional communication skills: Communicates clearly and persuasively verbally and in written form;
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of online content-management systems preferred
- Excellent understanding of mass media.
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines and ability to work under pressure and as a member of a team.
- An excellent team player;
- Ability to work independently and with nominal instruction;
- Age range between 25 and 30 years.
- Hard working.
- ICT knowledge and proficiency required.
- Able to challenge the status quo and drive through changes.
- Diligent with strong attention to detail.
Important Note in INEC Nigeria Recruitment
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for INEC Recruitment 2021. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting INEC Recruitment Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the INEC Recruitment.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.inecnigeria.org/careers
- INEC Nigeria Recruitment shortlist will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in INEC Recruitment.
How to Apply/Fill INEC Recruitment 2021 Application Form Online
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly visit the official INEC Nigeria portal/website via www.inecnigeria.org/careers to apply online, whenever the recruitment begins.
- Documents to be submitted online
- Updated CV
- Cover Letter
- Show reel or portfolio of your work
- Write at least 10 satirical jokes about five unrelated events in the news from the last week on less than one page. Ensure news media and political topics are satirized, as well as conservative, moderate, and liberal perspectives. Use a range of satirical devices such as irony, parody and sarcasm. If possible, include links to video clips that play into your joke(s).
Copies of credentials:
- (Qualifying certificates obtained from schools and institutions attended (from S.S.C.E to Higher Institution(s) and any Certifications from professional bodies if any; NYSC Certificate or Certificate of Exemption; Birth Certificate; Scanned recent passport photo).
Note: Eligible candidates applying for this position must be resident in or able to live and work in Lagos State at own cost. Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
If you stay updated on INEC Nigeria Recruitment 2021, kindly let us know in the comment section below and we will respond to you promptly.