KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Security Specialist
Ref Id: 150457BR
Service Line: IT
Contract Type: Permanent
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
- This role reports to the CIO and is responsible for facilitating the implementation and compliance with KPMG Global security policies and maintaining the security of data. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders are essential for the role.
- The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of information security principles and best practice; threat landscape and generally accepted good security practices and standards.
- Ensure compliance of all critical systems with security patch baselines and deliver periodic compliance reports
- Ensuring reporting and resolution of all security incidents
- Work with responsible teams as required to perform vulnerability assessments and work on mitigation solutions
- Conduct cybersecurity awareness trainings as required
- Actively seek opportunities to enhance information security controls and processes.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline with at least a Second-Class Upper Division.
- Relevant information security professional qualification desirable.
- 3-4 years’ experience in information security compliance.
- Broad knowledge of network security, Palo Alto firewalls, malware detection systems, ethical hacking and other cyber security platforms.
- Knowledge of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- ISO27001 principles and implementation.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- A commitment to continuous improvement.
Application Closing Date