A Microfinance Bank in Enugu State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Officer
- Undertaken in a wide range of administrative, scientific and technical areas of the Bank.
- Involved in the planning, design, acquisition, development, installation and maintenance of information systems used for the achievement of bank’s objectives.
- Will be required to develop greater business knowledge in order to meet the corporate requirements of the Bank.
- Administering the Banks Local, wide, wireless, internet and intranet networks, Telephone, voice and all related Software Programs.
- Ensures the Banks Technology resource systems are operating in a secure and Stable Place.
Applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of a first degree from a recognized institution in Computer Science or any disciplines.
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience in information technology with other banks or relevant background will be an added advantages
- MCP Certification in microfinance banking will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted for interview and contacted accordingly.