Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
JobTitle: Information Technology System Administrator
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
About the Job
- Administer ICT system components to meet service requirements. Install software, configures and upgrades ICT system.
- Administer day to day operations to satisfy continuity of service, recovery, security, and performance needs.
- Investigate, diagnose, and solve system related problems
- Install and upgrade software
- Test upgrades
- Schedule installation work, to minimize disruption
- Diagnose and solve hardware and software problem
- Comply with organization procedures to ensure integrity and security of the system
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues.
- Creating users accounts and performing access control
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or related field are an advantage
- Minimum of about 4 to 7 years’ relevant experience
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans
- Good knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage and data protection, and disaster recovery protocols
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online