Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
JobTitle: Information Technology System Administrator
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
About the Job
- Administer ICT system components to meet service requirements. Install software, configures and upgrades ICT system.
- Administer day to day operations to satisfy continuity of service, recovery, security, and performance needs.
- Investigate, diagnose, and solve system related problems
- Install and upgrade software
- Test upgrades
- Schedule installation work, to minimize disruption
- Diagnose and solve hardware and software problem
- Comply with organization procedures to ensure integrity and security of the system
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues.
- Creating users accounts and performing access control
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or related field are an advantage
- Minimum of about 4 to 7 years’ relevant experience
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans
- Good knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage and data protection, and disaster recovery protocols
Application Closing Date