Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Technical Specialist
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
About the Job
- Maintain and repair hardware, software, and service applications. Effectively maintain customer hardware/software.
- Responsible for delivering timely and effective repairs to ensure optimal system performance and superior customer satisfaction.
- Identify software and hardware problems and repair
- Perform regular maintenance on hardware and software components
- Install cables and configures hardware and software
- Document system addresses and configurations
- Run diagnostic programs or use test equipment to locate source of problems
- Communicate effectively with end users and customer management
- Maintain security and functionality through application of program temporary fixes.
- Implement security measures
- Offer technical support to company staff and troubleshoot computer problems
- Anticipate and report the cost of replacing or updating computer items
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field. A minimum of about 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience is required.
- Efficient problem solving and critical thinking
- Working knowledge of relevant operating systems, software, and programming
- Keen attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, including speaking, writing and active listening
- Efficient troubleshooting abilities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online