Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Infrastructure Construction Manager (m / f / d)
- Reporting to the project management
- Preparation of internal and external reports
- Detailed project review to ensure compliance with the planned work results / goals
- Coordination and support of the international and local staff as well as the subcontractors
- Responsible for the implementation of HSE and QA / QC plans (risk analyzes).
- Completed a Degree in Civil Engineering (Bachelor’s / Master’s / Dipl. Ing. FH / TU)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a comparable position – especially in infrastructure projects
- Ideally, you already have international experience
- Technical competencies and expertise
- Good written and spoken English knowledge.
- In addition to a friendly international team, you can expect varied and demanding activities in an independent field of activity
- We offer modern work infrastructure, performance-related pay and foreign allowances with a low tax burden
- Accommodation in the company’s own camp is provided free of charge
- Safe on the move: International SOS is our partner for travel safety, health care and medical advice for employees before and during a trip abroad. In addition, the JBN offers medical care on site.
Application Closing Date