Julius Berger Nigeria Plc – As Nigeria’s leading construction company, Julius Berger Nigeria Plc has been successfully combining tradition and future for over 50 years: by using our vast experience to plan and implement outstanding construction projects on site. International, responsible and flexible. We are always breaking new ground and offering our customers optimal solutions. Would you like to achieve common goals in a highly motivated and committed team?
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern – Abroad Wood Technology / Furniture Interior Design (m / f / d)
- AFP Furniture Production with 350 employees is a subsidiary of Julius Berger Nigeria Plc and one of the leading manufacturers in the furniture and interior design sector.
- Projects for private customers, state institutions and in-house interior fittings are implemented across the country.
What tasks do you expect from us?
- You will help to optimize the planning of the material and production flow.
- You will support the implementation of measures to improve quality, productivity and reduce waste.
- You will also accompany coordination processes between design, production, purchasing and logistics.
- Furthermore, you will get to know working in an international context intensively in the 5-6 months.
When does this internship suit you?
- You are in at least the 4th semester of a Bachelor of Engineering course and have a current certificate of study.
- You have good German and English skills.
- You are interested in working in a multicultural international project team and you like to show initiative.
- Good communication is important to you and you enjoy working in a team.
- You already have knowledge of MS Office and ideally CAD CAM.
- The period of use of 5-6 months is no problem for you (please specify your preferred period).
What Do We Offer You?
- Exciting projects with corresponding tasks await you in an international team.
- We take over the flight costs as well as visa and vaccination costs for you.
- We enable you to take part in an internal information event to bring you closer to living and working in Nigeria.
- We will give you comprehensive training, especially in the first weeks and months we will accompany you.
- Accommodation will be furnished and provided to you free of charge.
Application Closing Date