A Microfinance Bank in Enugu State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control / Audit & Risk Management Officer
- Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with bank and industry policies
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify and re-portable issues.
- Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor controls.
- Protecting bank’s resources against wastage, fraud and inefficiency.
- Ensuring accuracy and reliability in accounting and operating data of the bank.
Applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of a first degree from a recognized institution in Accounting / Banking / Auditing discipline.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in accounting / auditing or relevant background will be an added advantage
- MCP Certification in microfinance banking will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted for interview and contacted accordingly.