Julius Berger Nigeria Plc – As Nigeria’s leading construction company, Julius Berger Nigeria Plc has been successfully combining tradition and future for over 50 years: by using our vast experience to plan and implement outstanding construction projects on site. International, responsible and flexible. We are always breaking new ground and offering our customers optimal solutions. Would you like to achieve common goals in a highly motivated and committed team?
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: International Intern – Business Administration / Industrial Engineering (m / f / d)
- We offer students (m / f / d) the opportunity to complete their compulsory internship at our parent company Julius Berger Nigeria Plc in Nigeria for 5-6 months.
- The deployment takes place on one of our major projects in infrastructure construction and in the technical office of the regional management.
What tasks do you expect from us?
- You will work on all business management tasks on one of our major projects.
- Process management is also part of your job.
- Furthermore, you support in the area of organization and purchasing.
When does this internship suit you?
- You are in at least the 4th semester of a Bachelor of Engineering course or are in the Master’s course and can provide evidence of a current certificate of study.
- You have good German and English skills.
- You are interested in working in a multicultural international project team and you like to show initiative.
- Good communication is important to you and you enjoy working in a team.
- You can already demonstrate knowledge of MS Office.
- The period of use of 5-6 months is no problem for you (please specify your preferred period).
What Do We Offer You?
- You can expect perfect training conditions with experienced trainers and mentors and remuneration based on collective bargaining agreements, including, for example, company pension schemes.
- We take over the flight costs as well as visa and vaccination costs for you.
- We enable you to take part in an internal information event to bring you closer to living and working in Nigeria.
- We will give you extensive training, especially in the first weeks and months we will accompany you very intensively as part of our onboarding.
Application Closing Date