Hello, have you heard of current ongoing International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2019 Jobs? Are you a graduate looking for job in Sahara Group? If you are looking for current job vacancies this year 2019, then International Rescue Committee has job vacancies that you can apply for, so without wasting much of your time let move on with detail on how you can apply.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to people affected by war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
International Rescue Committee (IRC) are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Deputy Director of Operations
2.) Education Coordinator
3.) Protection Community Engagement and Information Assistant
4.) EH Infrastructure Assistant
5.) WPE Case Management Assistant
6.) Capacity Building Assistant
7.) Finance Assistant (Monguno)
8.) Human Resources Coordinator
9.) Senior Grants Coordinator
10.) Senior Urban Resilience Manager
11.) Senior Emergency Preparedness and Response Manager
Deadline: Not Specified.
12.) Stabilization Center Doctor – Bama
13.) Stabilization Center Doctor – Askira
International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2019 Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science and Development Studies or related field required.
- Minimum of 3 progressive years of Monitoring and Evaluation and/or Research work with skills.
- Good understanding of ERD sector indicators.
- Demonstrated ability to write/produce quality reports.
- Experience in electronic data collection and management.
Demonstrated Technical Skills:
- A strong foundation in research methods, statistics, monitoring and evaluation
- Strong technical skills in data analysis using advanced excel and other statistical softwares.
- Strong capacity in the use of digital data collection applications (particularly, Commcare, KoboCollect, ODK etc)
- Demonstrated understanding of intermediate and advanced statistics and the ability to summarize generalize, and make predictions from large data sets
- Communication experience and skilled in qualitative and quantitative M&E methodologies and techniques
Demonstrated Management/Leadership Competencies:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly assess priorities and effectively manage a variety of activities at a time while paying appropriate attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact professionally with staff and project stakeholders
- Fluency in English Language (written and oral) required.
- Good knowledge of Hausa Language will be considered
Computer/Other Tech Requirements:
- Full professional competency in Microsoft Office Suite and experience or
- Strong knowledge of CommCare, Kobocollect, or ODK applications
- Good knowledge and skills in Infographics
- The position will be based in Mubi, Adamawa State. The security situation in Mubi is relatively stable with periodic tensions. All IRC offices are provided with internet facilities and there is reliable mobile telecommunication network in Adamawa.
International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancy Benefits
- Competitive Monthly salary,
- 13th Month Salary Inclusive,
- Health Insurance Coverage for Family, Pension, Creche Facilities available for Women with babies under 24 Months.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability. However, female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.