Are you looking for International Rescue Committee Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies Application? Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for International Rescue Committee (IRC) recruitment 2020 exercise? If yes, then continue reading.
The International Rescue Committee Careers 2020 Employment Opportunities is an Equal Opportunity for all. All interested and qualified applicants are to apply for consideration of employment regardless the color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Application Closing Date
International Rescue Committee Recruitment 2020 Functional Skills and Knowledge
- B.Sc/B.A or HND in Public Administration, Humanities or Human Resource
- Good computer skills (Excel and word).
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Good knowledge of regulations affecting payroll as national service insurance, taxation etc.
- Ensuring the non-disclosure of any information whatsoever relating to the practices and business of IRC acquired in the course of duty, to any other person or organization without authority, except in the normal execution of duty.
- The security situation in Abuja is calm. There is active conflict in many parts of the country and a possibility for further expansion of the conflict and violence into other areas and other states.
International Rescue Committee Recruitment 2020 Benefits
- Competitive Monthly Salary,
- 13th Month Salary Inclusive,
- Health Insurance Coverage for Family, Pension, Creche Facilities available for Women with babies under 24 Months.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and CV to “Human Resources Coordinator, International Rescue Committee” via: IRCNigeria.Recruitment@rescue.org Subject of the application should read: “Partnership Grants Manager, Maiduguri”
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated for Interview.
- IRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
Other related 2020 Job Vacancies