Norrenberger is a Financial Services Group that provides bespoke financial solutions. Our component companies are licensed and regulated either by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek to hire a smart ,dynamic Investment Analyst with solid technical skills that will play a vital role in all aspects of executing Investment Banking transactions, create business relationship and maintain strategic dialogue with clientsto execute transactions in addition to providing support to other parts of the business.
The Main Responsibilities of the Position
- Undertake client specific industry research on investment opportunities.
- Develop valuation analysis and financial models for prospective and on-going transactions.
- Prepare information for memorandum and other marketing materials for ongoing transactions.
- Undertake research and analysis on prospective transactions, clients, companies and industries to identify financial trends and potential deals,
- Develop pitch books and discussion papers to clients and prospects.
- Conduct deal specific market soundings and development of lists of prospective deal pipelines.
- Develop and maintain effective interface with necessary internal teams and external counterparts in ensuring transactions and deals are successful.
- Develop and / or interpret financial models, including conduction of the relevant financial analysis and risk assessment on projects being contemplated.
- Assist with conducting the due diligence on prospective clients.
- Keep abreast of external trends and developments relating to capital market
- Carry out such other duties that may be delegated to it by Head of Unit.
Educational Qualification & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related fields
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ relevant work experience in a structured Investment Firm is essential.
- Proven track record of exceptional performance in investment banking.
- Good knowledge of SEC policies on Capital market and investment
- Membership of professional bodies such CFA, ACCA,ICAN is an added advantage
Required knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent Knowledge of the regulatory structure in the Nigerian Investment Banking space
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project & Visio package
- Strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills
- Strong financial modelling/valuation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong industry network.
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the job as the subject of the mail.