Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Audit Lead – Cement Industry
Reference No: Audit-HQ-002
Job Type: Full time
Category: DCP – Internal Audit
- To ensure that internal controls are set, maintained and improved upon as required throughout the organization
- To provide leadership to the IT Audit team to ensure effective monitoring of internal controls across business units
- Plan and ensure efficient & effective implementation of a set of assigned IT Audit engagements over the course of a year Take steps to mitigate project risks, and identify strengths and improvements required for future IT projects.
- Facilitate the evaluation of data controls, integrity checks, and audit trails of operational information systems.
- Perform routine and special audits of information technology infrastructure, and business application systems to ensure adequacy of internal controls in accordance with professional standards.
- Manage the organisation-wide IT audits
- Oversee the evaluation of controls on IT infrastructure and data protection as well as the effectiveness of information security.
- Develop auditing program to offer comprehensive audit coverage within the organization.
- Manage the development of the IT audit plan
- Analyze risks associated with IT processes and assess the effectiveness of the internal control systems.
- A first Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any related discipline
- Should possess a Master’s Degree in Computer Science or any IT related discipline
- Possession of at least one of the following certifications is required: Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified IT Professional (CITP
- Minimum of 10 years IT Audit work experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience with a top-tier Audit firm.
- Experience across multiple industries/markets e.g. Manufacturing, Energy, Utilities etcetera. International work experience is an added advantage
- Understanding of Networking systems and computer database.
- Good knowledge of Accounting principles and standards.
- Knowledge of internal auditing standards, responsibilities, code of ethics, and certification.
- Knowledge of audit tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online