KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Help Desk Officer
Ref Id: 150455BR
Service Line: IT
Contract Type: Permanent
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
- Working as a member of a dynamic team, you will be the first point of contact for any IT related issues.
- You will be required to install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware/software faults and solve technical problems, either remotely, over the phone or face-to-face.
- A strong customer focus and a “can do” attitude is desirable and excellent communication skills are essential.
- Provide 1st level support for all KPMG business applications and network infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Logging all calls reported to the helpdesk and escalate as required.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Prioritizing and managing support issues and following up till issues are resolved; ensuring SLA’s with internal customers are met.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline with at least a Second-Class Upper Division.
- Relevant Microsoft or equivalent professional qualification desirable
- At least 2 years relevant IT experience.
- Broad knowledge of current IT development and integration technologies and best practice.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date