Welcome to the website of Italy Schengen Visa Lottery 2019/2020 Application Centre in Nigeria. We are pleased to inform you that the Italy Schengen Visa Lottery 2019/2020 Online Registration Form is Out online.
In the first place, do you want to live and study in Italy Schengen? If yes, this is an opportunity for you to apply for Italy Schengen Visa Lottery 2019/2020 Application. As a matter of fact, whether you are to study, work, visit, or reside there permanently, you will need a transit visa.
How To Register For Italy Schengen Visa – Italy Schengen visa application in doubt, is in up-demand among tourists and travelers who plan to visit Europe.
In this article, you will understand more clearly the necessary and basic Italy Schengen visa requirements, how to apply for Italy Schengen visa as well as guide to Italian visa application.
There are also Italy tourist visa, Italy business visa, Italy short-stay visits by relatives and friends of EU nationals.
Furthermore, Italy Schengen Visa Lottery 2019 Form is open for everybody, not minding or regardless of your marital status, gender, etc. Additionally, you can still apply for the Visa Lottery. However, before you Apply for Visa Lottery in Nigeria, you must know the type of visa you will be applying for.
Requirements & Documents For Italy Schengen Visa Application
1. Download the Italy Visa application form, and fill it completely and with sincerity. You can also fill the Italy Visa application form electronically and then print a hard-copy.
2. A confirmed Flight itinerary or reservation for Schengen visa
3. Proof of accommodation for your entire stay in Italy
4. Passport with at least two blank pages and valid for at least three months.
4. Travel medical insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Italy and the entire Schengen area.
5. A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Italy and itinerary.
6. Proof of sufficient financial means of sustenance for the period of your stay in Italy.
If you are employed:
- Employment contract or your latest 4 months salary slips.
- Current bank statement of the latest 6 months
- No objection/Leave permission letter from employer (download template from ebook).
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary
If you are self-employed/running a business:
- A copy of your business license
- Company bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
If a you are a student:
- Proof of enrollment
- No-objection certificate from school or university (also from parents)
- Pension statement of the latest 6 months
- Regular income generated by property proof of the latest 6 months
How to Apply For Italy Schengen Visa Lottery 2019 Online
Simply download the Italy visa application form.
Correctly fill the application form and submit.
Remember that application can be done online.
Share this helpful guide on How To Apply For Italy Schengen Visa Lottery 2019 with friends and others on your social media platform using the social media icons below.