We are glad to inform you that JAMB 2019/2020 Registration Form and Examination date is finally out. The JAMB 2019 period of Sales /Registration for all candidates ( UTME /DE) Including those from foreign countries is from 6th December 2018 to 11th February 2019.
There will be an optional Mock Examination from January 22 to 24, 2019 For Only Candidates who are able to complete their JAMB 2019/2020 UTME Registration before December 31th, 2018.
The Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME is proposed by the management to holds from March 9 to March 17 , 2019. Interested Candidates are hereby informed to start creating their JAMB 2019, Before Registration Commerce.
Table of Contents
Below here Is JAMB 2019/2020 Registration Fees You Need to Register Jamb
1. JAMB Registration 2019/2020 E-PIN is 3500
2. Jamb 2019 CBT Registration is 700
*3. The 2019 Jamb NOVEL is 500
So to register for 2019 JAMB you are to budget 5500 in case of miscellaneous and other expenses.
JAMB 2019/2020 Registration Requirements and Guidelines for CBT Owners
If you want to own a Jamb CBT centre this year and you are looking for Jamb UTME 2019 Requirements for CBT Owners then this is steps that all Jamb CBT owners is to follow as they are all preparing for this year’s 2019/2020 JAMB UTME registration. You will recall that Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) has published new requirements for all accredited Jamb CBT Owners as well as the JAMB Registration 2019 Examination guidelines for the forthcoming UTME. Please you are advice to read and adhere to the following information as contain here.
JAMB COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) 2019/2020 CENTRE REQUIREMENTS
Below here are the requirements for JAMB CBT centre in Nigeria
The centre must not be in shared premises such as cinema hall, shopping mall, market, etc.
Availability of adequate and functional air-conditioners and lighting.
Provision of up to date Antivirus and all the systems must be virus free.
Minimum of Windows 7 or higher version of windows operating system.
IP Camera (CCTV) is compulsory for all CBT centers (Specification to be given by JAMB).
Below is Picture of a typical Jamb CBT Centre
2019 JAMB ADMISSION PROCESS
If you are looking for 2019 jamb admission process then follow the steps below.
1. Policy Meeting 2. User Profiles Creation on the System 3. Admission Parameters Setting on the System 4. Candidates Download by Institutions 5. Internal Processing by Institutions / Including Post UTME Screening 6. Upload of Post UTME Screening Results
7. Further Processing by Institutions
8. Systems Creating Suggested Admission List Based on the Institution’s Admission Criteria 9. Admission Officer Preparing Proposed List for Head of Institution’s Review and Approval 10. Institution Forwards Recommended List to JAMB Desk Officer 11. Desk Officer Processes Recommended List and Generates List of Provisional Admissions 12. JAMB Contacts Candidates to Accept or Decline Admission 13. If Candidate Accepts, Admission is concluded for Candidate 14. If Candidate Declines, s(he) is returned to Marketplace for Possible Consideration by Other Institutions
Our advice to all Jambites, many have been been falling victim of jamb result upgrade, there’s nothing like jamb score upgrade. while doing your Jamb online registration, you’ll be required to perform a thumb print, and even on that day that you’ll take your exams, you’ll be asked to do a thumbprint again in order to confirm that you are not being impersonated by anyone (we urge you to read your books and you will scare through).