The Jamb UTME 2020/2021 Registration Form sales which is to started this year 2019 has not started at the moment and also the next stage of reprinting of 2019/2020 Jamb Slip is to commence soon. We assure you that Jamb UTME 2020/2021 Registration Form will be out on or before month of December, 2019. We promise to inform you whenever Jamb UTME 2020/2021 Registration started.
The 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Jamb) procedure to be release soon, following the report we got recently from our newsagent.
All aspirants are to follow the steps and make sure they do the online registration process on time, as their will be no postponement on like before.
Related Article: Jamb Officially Announce Sales Of 2019 Jamb UTME/D.E. APPLICATIONS.
We have noticed that some people have started collecting money from candidates, when they have not known how much Jamb might charge for the 2018 purchase of the form.
Please we urge you not to fall victim for scammers/fraudsters, Jamb has not officially announce when the online registration will commence.
The Eligible Institution or Institution types for 2020/2021 Jamb registration will be made available on include the following:
- First Degree.
- National Diploma (ND)
- National Innovation Diploma (NID)
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) Programmes.
- In Universities.
- Including other Degree-Awarding Institutions.
PROCEDURE FOR JAMB UTME 2020/2021 Registration
To register for 2019/2020 jamb registration application should kindly visit www.jamb.org.ng.
Create account on the website; please make sure you register with valid email and phone number.
After you have signed up on jamb portal then click on the login page and enter the user name and password you used and login to access your account.
On the “JAMB – Candidate’s Dashboard” select the service you want for that time.
On your account you can see “UTME Registration and Direct Entry” please note jamb online has not started.
Jamb Post Registration e-Facilities:
1. Print Result Slip: this allow candidate request to print result slip
2. Admission Letter Printing: this allow candidate to print admission letter. Only admitted candidates can get access to this.
3. Application for correction of Data: here you can apply for correction of Names, Date of birth, Local Government/State of origin and Gender, Note you will be charged for the service.
4. Check Admission Status: This allow candidate to check admission status. It is necessary before going ahead to make payment for admission letter printing. No payment is required for this service.
All Enquiries should be sent ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org