Jamb UTME Examination Slip Reprint & How To Know Assigned Examination Centre 2017 – This contains your assigned Examination Centre 2017 UTME Examination.
We will show you the steps to re-print JAMB 2017 slip without stress.
You can reprint it within a few minutes and it will not cost you much of your time.
This Exam Slip has extremely important information about the confirmation of your actual exam date for the new candidate and also the venue for his exam.
NOTE: Jamb has started sending exam date and venue via email. Click here to Check now.
Although, previously JAMB told the candidates that they should reprint the slips on 25th of April, Yet, they couldn’t meet up.
You should know that you can now reprint JAMB slip any day you want between 8th and 13th of May 2017.
Steps To Re-Print JAMB 2017 Exam Slip
It is very easy to do that. Just follow the simple instructions below:
1. First, check your mail or you go to the JAMB website @ https://jamb.org.ng
2. Login to your Jamb Profile by entering your email and Password.
3. You should look at the right corner of the page; there is a bold, green heading with words ‘Re-Print Your Slip’. Then click on it.
3. You should write your JAMB registration number in the provided space and then click ‘Re-Print’.
4. You will get the information of your exact date of the exam you’ve received; time and also venue will appear on the slip now.
5. You should now click to reprint the JAMB slip via your printer or just press ‘ctrl’ and then ‘P’ on your keyboard.
JAMB 2017 registration portal
JAMB portal is always there to help you. If you face any problems while reprinting, write them a message.
Kindly Ensure you get to the Examination Centre before time as lateness shall not be tolerated.
Note that You will be marked absent if you DO NOT sit for the exam and will forfeit the RIGHT to sit for the Examination.