Jubaili Bros Nigeria 2018 Job Recruitment portal is open now for interested and qualify candidates to apply online via www.jubailibros.com. The Jubaili Bros Nigeria is a member of Jubaili Group Holding which is incorporated in Lebanon and manages several companies in the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
Jubaili Bros Nigeria specializes in the Electro-Mechanical field. Jubaili Bros’ roots go back to the 1940′s with the Rajab Jubaili Establishment that started its operations in the city of Sidon, Southern of Lebanon, and rapidly expanded beyond Lebanon and became active in several Arab countries as well as in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Job Description: Market research and analysis – Conduct a market study for potential markets, by researching, and reporting on marketing data, using research tools, studying market prices and trends, and maintaining the respective database for ongoing and new business in potential markets in order to provide the needed data for management strategy development and meet defined objectives.
- Market Segmentation – Prospect new potential customers and products in coordination with the local Sales / Branch Manager(s) by doing feasibility studies, segmenting markets, creating prospects for sales business and handing them over to the local sales, all the while expanding geographical outreach and improving current market presence.
- Research, identify, and evaluate competitors’ products, specifications, market share, sales volumes, prices, and accordingly prepare a SWOT analysis in order to develop a value-add and competitive edge in the market entry strategy.
- Advertising – Select the suitable advertising channel (Social Media, Online advertising, Company Website, and Billboards) by assessing the most suitable media for the target audience, in coordination with the Marketing Manager/Branch Manager to promote brand awareness and indirectly attract new prospects, reach new segments, and enter new markets.
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys – Conduct surveys on periodic basis across the Group, by coordinating with Sales and Maintenance departments for selecting random samples, communicating with the customers using different channels, and preparing reports and root cause analysis for management, to measure the level of satisfaction for the customer and find opportunities to develop our quality service
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Job Description: Prepare sales offers and quotations, containing commercial and technical information, by attaining the needed information from the customers, preparing technical offers based on prices from Sales Engineer, and presenting to Sales Manager/AGM for approval, to have documented offers for future referencing
Bills of Quantities:
- Prepare Bills of Quantities (BOQ’s) and any related survey reports; by adding maps and designs requested from the production department, along with technicalities needed for such offers and submittals, to use for the technical information for the sales offer.
- Respond to detailed technical inquiries and bid requests, with full technical detail as per requirements, and coordinate offers preparation with all commercial and technical concerned departments, to cover all required sections of the bid in attempt to win such bids.
- Ensure proper communication of all sales related documents, by authenticating these documents, acquiring all needed customer and management signatures, distributing as should to related departments for processing, and filing adequately for future retrieval, to ensure no issues arise due to errors of miscommunication or delays in production and delivery.
- Offer proper prices to customers, upon reviewing customers’ portfolio and acquiring the matching prices from the price lists provided by the Sales Manager, to avoid wrong prices being given to customers.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply for this Position