Julius Berger Nigeria Plc 2019 Civil Engineering Internship Programme Form Portal – Here We’re going to show you how to apply for Julius Berger Nigeria Plc 2019 Civil Engineering Internship Programme jobs in Nigeria. If you’re ready to learn how to shape your career, then you’ll have to keep reading.
Read Also: Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2018/2019 See Positions and How to Apply
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc 2019 Civil Engineering Internship Programme Recruitment form is very easy to fill. However, I’ll need you to understand that there things you’ll have to put into consideration.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific knowhow.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Internship – Civil Engineering Program
Location: Abuja/Akwa Ibom (Uyo)
- We offer students of the civil engineering degree program (specialization: civil engineering and road construction / infrastructure and building construction) the opportunity to support us as part of an internship abroad at our major construction sites in Nigeria. The operation is carried out by our Nigerian parent company Julius Berger Nigeria Plc:
- Offer processing
- Work preparation
- Support the construction manager
- Technical support
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc 2019 Civil Engineering Internship Conditions
- Bachelor of Engineering (from 4th semester) or Master’s degree program
- Good English language skills
- User knowledge MS Office
- Interested in working in multi-cultural, international project teams
Duration of use: 5-6 months (please indicate your availability period in the cover letter).
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc 2019 Civil Engineering Internship Offer
- Remuneration and expatriation allowance
- Takeover and flight costs
- Takeover of visa and vaccination costs
- Free accommodation in private camps
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Use the option of online application and send us your complete application documents (Cover Letter, CV, Certificates).