Are you looking for Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Internship Programme Job Application? Would you mind if we guide you on how to register for 2019 Julius Berger Nigeria jobs? If you want to get a job that will earn you much cash into your bank account then this opportunity is for you.
In this article, you will get information on Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Internship Programme job application and how to apply, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free. Stay focus and read through.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects.
Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Commercial Internship Programme
Start Date: February 2019
- We offer students of business administration the opportunity to support us as part of an internship abroad in Nigeria. The application is carried out by our Nigerian parent company Julius Berger Nigeria Plc and includes the support of our mechanical engineering department (device value approx. € 400 million):
- Organization & Process Management
- Relocation of a precast plant
- Purchasing and logistics
- Quarterly reports
- Other commercial processes
Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Internship Programme Conditions
- Business studies from the 4th semester
- Good English and German language skills
- User knowledge MS Office
- Interested in working in multi-cultural, international project teams
Duration: approx. 5-6 months (please indicate your availability period in the cover letter).
Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Internship Programme Job Offer
- Remuneration and expatriation allowance
- Takeover and flight costs
- Takeover of visa and vaccination costs
- Free accommodation in private camps
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Use the option of online application and send us your complete application documents (Cover Letter, CV, Certificates).