About Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is one of the largest private employers in Nigeria with a workforce numbering around 13,000 and enjoys an excellent reputation as a reliable partner. It is the parent company of Julius Berger International GmbH based in Wiesbaden. Core skills in Nigeria comprise every phase of a project from planning and construction to the operation and maintenance of construction, infrastructure and industry buildings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Insurance (m/f/x)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Senior Manager (m/f/x) – Head of Insurance based in Nigeria. You will work closely with the Head of Finance on international insurance management.
- You will act as the main point of contact for brokers and insurance carriers.
- The implementation/management of the international insurance program requires significant coordination efforts between the business segments, legal and finance to evaluate the risks and to be able to implement the optimal coverage.
What Duties Will You Have?
- Global responsibility for all insurance policies
- First point of contact for broker and insurance carriers
- Negotiations of insurance contracts
- Analysis of enterprise risks
- Preparation of underwriter meetings
- Claim handling
- Support Enterprise Risk Management.
What Skills Must You Have?
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Finance (or similar education) with experience in insurance management
- Ability to think and act strategically with a structured and analytical working style
- Skilled communicator with the ability to build strong working relationships with cross-functional teams within the business
- Culturally sensitive having had a wide-ranging career with global reach
- A thought-partner, not afraid to challenge the status quo.
What Can We Offer You?
- We have a responsible job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- If your family wishes to join you, we have our own kindergarten in Abuja and a school which complies with school standards in the States of Hesse and Thuringia.
- We will provide you with a company car and driver and we work with external partners to ensure that you have the best possible security in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Apply Also For: Current Canada 2022 Government Job Opportunities For Immigrants