Julius Berger Nigeria Plc, the leading construction contractor in Nigeria, has been combining tradition and future for over 50 years by planning and completing outstanding construction projects locally using our extensive experience. Globally, responsibly and flexibly. We continuously tread new paths to provide our clients with perfect solutions. Would you like to achieve our joint targets in a highly motivated and committed team?
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Commercial Project Manager (m/w/x)
What duties will you have:
- We will prepare you to take commercial responsibility for major projects or in commercial departments.
- You will work on all commercial items and provide support with the preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements
- You will prepare controlling meetings.
- Your duties will also include the preparation and drafting of various analyses and evaluations such as cost calculations.
What skills must you have:
- You will be a graduate in business or have an equivalent qualification.
- It would be beneficial if you also already have some experience. Ideally, you should be familiar with the construction industry.
- You will have good spoken and written English skills.
- You will also have good SAP skills and be confident in working with conventional MS Office software.
- You love working in a team; you are flexible and have an entrepreneurial approach.
Application Closing Date