Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2019 Form Portal is now open for fresh application. Applicants are to here. The Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service (KADIRS) hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following vacant positions below:
- Revenue Operations
- Standards & Compliance
- Information and Communication Technology
- Legal Services
- Corporate Services (Administration, Finance and Human Resources)
The Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2019 Vacancies are classified into the following Positions/Salary Level:
- Assistant Officer II – SL 13
- Assistant Officer I – SL 12
- Officer II – SL 11
- Officer I – SL 10
- Assistant Manager – SL 09
Application Requirement/skills base
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field.
- A Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field.
- Computer literacy and conversancy with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service,
- Strong leadership and management skills,
- Strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate,
- Applicant should be interpersonal and communication skills,
- Strong Analytical skills,
- Knowledge of the Federal Tax laws and Kaduna State Tax (Codification and Consolidation) Law, 2016 and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the KADIRS operates;
- Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate,
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with law.
Other General Requirement(s):
In addition all Applicants must:-
- Have an NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate
- Present a certificate of State of Origin and Local Government signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Government. Certificates endorsed by Liaison offices will not be accepted
The Application Guidelines For Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies:
- To apply for Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2019 Job vacancies visit www.kadirs.kdsg.gov.ng/career.
- Create an account by clicking on the Sign Up link
- Kindly check your SPAM or Junk folder if Activation email is not delivered directly into your inbox, add us to your contact list so emails from us will not be delivered into your SPAM folder
- If you have created an account click on Log Me In to continue to your profile
- Fill and complete your profile
- Click on the Career link
- Click on Apply for job link.
- Now click on any of the categories to see the vacancies that exists under it.
- Click on the Apply Now button under your choice of vacancy.
- Upon successful application, an email containing your reference number will be sent to you.
- You will be contacted via email or phone if you are selected for the next step.
- By closing this dialog or clicking on the Start Application Button you agree that you have read and understood the above Application Guidelines