Apply for the latest Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment 2021 as portal opens for the ongoing teachers employment in Lagos State 2021 for SSCE, OND, HND, BSc, BA graduates.
The general public is hereby informed that the State Teachers’ Service Board is undertaking a fresh Teachers’ Recruitment Exercise, following the cancellation of the process the Board began in 2021/2022.
Therefore, the Kaduna State Teachers’ Service Board calls for applications from all eligible and interested applicants wishing to develop a career in the teaching profession to apply for teaching appointments in the public secondary schools in Kaduna State.
Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Requirements
- For recruitment into the service of the Board, an applicant MUST
- be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma obtained from a recognised Institution of Higher Learning;
- not be above 50 years of age;
- possess the NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate;
- holders of Master’s Degree or Ph.D. are also eligible to apply; and
- be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the State.
- Possession of teaching qualification(s) and certified computer knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Candidates with requisite skills to carry out research and innovation to support digital learning in the State are especially encouraged to apply.
How to Apply Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022 Online
- All interested and eligible applicants MUST complete an online application form through this link: https://tsbrecruitment.com;
- Kaduna State Government is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and gender equality. Persons Living With Disability (PwDs) are also encouraged to apply; and
- Application Portal will be opened from Monday, 28th December, 2021 – Tuesday, 12th January, 2021 by 12 :00am midnight.
Requirements for Interview
- Applicants that wrote and passed the Computer Based Test are to check the date of the their interviews and are to come along with All Original Credentials for the interview.
- Important Credentials include;
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age,
- Primary School Leaving Certificate,
- Secondary School Certificate,
- Higher Institution Certificate,
- NYSC Certificate,
- TRCN Certificate (for those registered)
- Letter of Employment (for those with teaching experience)
- Computer Certificate (if any)
- and any other relevant document
- Applicants Invited for the Interview should note the following;
- Passport MUST be coloured, clear and recent,
- Passport MUST clearly show an applicant face,
- Uploaded Properly (Not rotated in any direction),
Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Process
- Step 1 – Sign-Up
- Register/Sign-Up filling the registration form on www.tsbrecruitment.com
- Step 2 – Updating Profile/CV
- NOTE – Password & Email Verification Challenge