Ketcheon Engineering Services (KES) is known as a leading Engineering company in Nigeria which was established in 2004 to provide a broad spectrum of services and expertise to the Energy and Oil & Gas (onshore and offshore) sectors.
Ketcheon Engineering Services (KES) are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Engineer
- The Trainee Engineer assists and supports other Engineers and Specialists at the project site. Training is hands-on with focus on the oilfield business in general, tools and services specific to the assigned business line, and the Ketcheon culture.
- Successful Trainees will be trained on how to use logic to solve problems, and will be personally committed to continuous improvement.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop competency to perform operations and operate equipment as assigned, and be accountable for jobs at end of training period.
- Learn basic rig components and different roles of service companies.
- Provide job support to engineers and specialists at the project site and in the base location, including risk analysis.
- Assist with rig-up and rig-down of tools and equipment at the project site.
- Contribute to preparation of project site reports.
- Participate in post-job debriefings.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Engineering or related fields.
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Application Closing Date
22nd Nov, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com.
If you will need us to update you with Ketcheon Engineering Services 2018 recruitment exercise. Kindly provide us your email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.