Are you in search for Konga Nigeria Recruitment 2020 vacancies? Would you like to apply for Konga Nigeria Recruitment 2020 recruitment? If yes, then continue reading. It is our concern to bring to your notice that the Konga Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Application Form is out. Here is a guideline on how to apply for the Jumia Nigeria
Are you looking for Konga Nigeria Recruitment vacancies? Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for 2020 Konga Nigeria recruitment? If yes, then continue reading. It is our concern to bring to your notice that the Konga Nigeria job Application Form is out. Here is a guideline on how to apply for the Konga Nigeria Recruitment.
Konga.com is Nigeria’s largest online marketplace. Konga Nigeria was launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of eCommerce and trade in Africa.
We serve an ever expanding customer base, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, Healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
We are currently looking for a talented person with a passion for the ecommerce space to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the following positions below:
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2020.
Konga Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Requirements
You are a good fit if you are or possess:
- Passion for technology and process automation
- Ability to work in a fast paced cross functional environment with little or no supervision
- Sound organizational abilities with the capacity to be innovative and think creatively.
- Effective listener and communicator, verbally and in writing to effectively drive change across culturally diverse workforce.
- Self-driven and proactive
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to react quickly, under adverse operating conditions.
- Excellent people skills required in order to influence department and external stakeholders and to deliver results under tight deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Ability to understand complex business and operational processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in internal controls, internal and/or external audit, process improvement
- Good understanding of computer applications, work flows, Microsoft office applications
- Thorough understanding of regulatory and compliance policies and procedures