This is to inform the general public and all interested candidates the long awaited KPMG Nigeria 2018 University Scholarship application form has been released. Apply Now for KPMG Nigeria 2018 University Scholarship that is currently ongoing.
Check Also: MTN Foundation Scholarship 2018 Application Form And How to Apply
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2018 KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program
In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities, KPMG will be contributing to the advancement of education. This will be through the KPMG Scholarship Programme to sponsor selected candidates through their university course.
KPMG Nigeria 2018 University Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school within the last 2 years
- A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics)
- A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email to: NG-FMCareers@ng.kpmg.com with the following details: Name, Residential Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number.
Also attach the following documents in a zipped folder:
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
Note: Kindly state the code “KSP2018” in the subject of the email
Click here for more details
- Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty.
- This scholarship scheme is for all Nigerians only studying in any tertiary institution across the country.